Brand Positioning of a Legacy Law Firm Under New Management
- Ranking Submission- ALB, asialaw, IFLR 1000, Legal Media 360, BW Legal World and more.
- Social Media and Communication Management
- Knowledge Management and Social Media Outreach
- Growth & Expansion Strategy
- Listing, Awards & Speaking Opportunities
About the Client
30 years old legacy firm started by a Senior Advocate to cater the needs of corporate and individual clients. The firm was rebranded almost 10 years ago under the consultancy of WeYou Partner’s Founder as a boutique IBC firm.
- Boutique firm
- Total one office
- Main office in Delhi
- Two Partners
- Eight Lawyers
- Practice Areas – Insolvency & Bankruptcy, Dispute Resolution, Corporate & Commercial, M&A and Corporate Restructuring.
- Industry Focus – Real Estate and FinTech
- The biggest challenge was with rebranding, re-structuring and positioning the firm under new management, keeping its previous image safe and creating a new one focused on creating it a boutique IBC firm.
- We worked with the management of the firm that took-over the firm 10 years back.
- Keeping special focus on the firm’s practice development, we advised the firm on the maintenance of their offline and online positioning. We gave them a strategic analysis and plan based on extensive research, which allowed them growth against their present and potential competitors in the market.
- The firm and its partners have been ranked and recognized by the renowned platforms like ALB, asialaw, IFLR 1000, Legal Media 360, BW Legal World and more.
- Currently the firm has more than 4K followers on LinkedIn. The firm’s partners are regularly invited on renowned legal platforms to share their views on their respective specialization.