Brand Launch with Restructured Partnership & Positioning for Senior Advocate Role
- Ranking Submission- Asian Legal Business and Forbes.
- Social Media and Communication Management
- Knowledge Management and Social Media Outreach
- Growth & Expansion Strategy
- Listing, Awards & Speaking Opportunities
About the Client
A specialized dispute and arbitration firm based out of Bengaluru, founded by two alumni of the National Law School of India University, Bangalore, India, in 2019.
- Boutique firm
- Total one office
- Main office in Bangalore
- Two Partners
- Fourteen Lawyers
- Practice Areas – Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- Industry Focus – Mineral & Ore, Energy, Education, Iron & Steel, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing
- Restructuring the law firm under one partner from scratch into a specialized firm was a challenge. The client had also put forth his desire to achieve the tag of senior advocate, which is another challenge.
- We were engaged as a brand specialist while the client was restructuring their practice as a specialized dispute resolution and arbitration law firm and to manage the partnership rearrangement of the firm.
- We advised and structured the entire media outreach and positioning considering their competitors in the same practice areas. Our strategy was based on the present-day development in the marketing field and along with that keeping in mind the restrictions by BCI on advertisement, so that nothing in future stand against the firm’s partner to become a Senior Advocate.
- We have successfully realigned the knowledge management process and topics to reflect the firm’s renewed focus towards dispute resolution.
- The firm has over 3K followers on LinkedIn and is constantly growing.
- The firm and its partners have been ranked and recognized by the renowned platforms like Asian Legal Business and Forbes.