Brand Building for Law Firm Merger
- Ranking Submissions
- Brand Literature and Collateral Designing
- Knowledge Management and Media Outreach
- Growth & Expansion Strategy
- Listing, Awards & Speaking Opportunities
- Prospective Client Introductions
About the Client
A Delhi-based growing legal practice which later merged with a Mumbai-based top-tier law firm.
- Main office in New Delhi.
- Three offices in total.
- Three Partners.
- Fifteen lawyers.
- Industry Focus: Media & Entertainment, Technology and Start-ups
- Practice Areas – IP Litigation; Corporate Transactions.
- Build a brand identity and establish a position in the legal industry.
- Future plans for expanding into a full-service firm.
- Our scope of work included improving branding and positioning through developing brand literature; positing through awards and ranking submissions, knowledge management and media outreach, and industry engagement; and recognising and executing specialised activation scopes.
- The firm was ranked by Legal500, IFLR1000 and WTR1000 within the first year of submissions itself.
- Featured in different industry journals and legal media, like Legally India, Bar & Bench, ALB, Telegraph Calcutta, and more.
- The firm partners spoke and participated in a variety of industry events and conferences.
- The firm’s practice grew significantly and garnered attention from bigger law firms. As a result of our branding and positioning efforts, the firm was approached by a Mumbai-based top-tier law firm for merging practices. After a successful merger, the firm represented as the Delhi office of the top-tier firm.