An international educational university wanted to expand their reach amongst the Indian network of students to attract and encourage enrolment into their international student programmes.
Worked with the international university on:
- Identifying relevant Indian colleges, universities and student networks for collaboration and tie-ups
- Worked on strategic communications targeted for the Indian students and institutions
- Strategized initiatives and outreach plans for enrolment drives geared towards international students
- Coordinated on partner site visits and business meetings to achieve set enrolment targets
- Advised of social media communication and plan focusing on India focused student enrolment drive
- Enhance alumni-based network engagements to create excitement and drive donations and funding specific for the international student programmes
The university was able to officially collaborate and tie-up with 4 accredited institutions across India during a span of 12 months itself. The focused outreach and enrolment drives led to over 30% increase in student enrolment from India for the international university.